Student and Family Support
CSSS: Student Support Services
The goal of the Comprehensive Student Support System is to respond to the broad range of student needs.
Our school counselors provide a variety of services to our students, faculty, and families.
- 12 guidance lessons for each class during the school year
- individual and group counseling
- consultation with faculty and staff, as needed
- consultation with parents, as needed
- referral to community agencies, as needed
Please contact your child’s respective counselor with any concerns or questions.
Jeanne Yamane - Grades PK-2
Deanne Fu - Grades 3-6
Please take a look at these counseling resources for Waimalu families gathered by Mrs. Manago: