Student and Family Support
CSSS: Student Support Services
The goal of the Comprehensive Student Support System is to respond to the broad range of student needs.
Our school counselors, Ms. Fu and Ms. Sakato, provide a variety of services to our students, faculty, and families:
- Guidance lessons for each class during the school year
- Individual and group counseling
- Consultation with faculty and staff, as needed
- Consultation with parents, as needed
- Referral to community agencies, as needed
Please contact Ms. Fu or Ms. Sakato with any concerns or questions.