How to request a hold
Visit our LS2 PAC and search for a book in the library.
- Click Login at the top left
- Click Sign in with Google
- The first time, you will need to link your library account to your Google account. Enter your 10-digit student ID as your library card number, and the PIN is your birthdate as MMDD. Once this is done, you can just click Sign in with Google.
- If the book is available, Mrs. Tabe will deliver it to your classroom.
- If the book is already checked out, you will be added to the waiting list.