Aloha Waimalu Ohana!
If you are interested in volunteering here at Waimalu Elementary, here are a few ways to contact me: call me directly at (808) 307-4500,
just simply come to the PCNC room located in the library (doors nearest the cafeteria).
Here is a list of events I have this 2017-2018 school year that I will need volunteers for:
1) New School Year Picture Taking - (September 2017) * 4-6 Volunteers.
2) Book Fair - (October 2017) * 2 per day = mornings/afternoon.
3) Warrior Dash (November 2017 - i.e.: Fun Run) * As many as possible...
4) Student Flu Shot Clinic (March 2018) * 2 - Volunteers
5) Spring Picture Taking (March 2018) * 2-4 Volunteers
6) Huge Fundraising Events (On-Call)
* Inquire with me/PCNC Room (All Volunteers Wanted).
7) Box Tops Clippers - (Year Round) * All Volunteers.
Mahalo in advance...
Mrs. Alejandra "Ale" Anakalea
~ Waimalu PCNC/Parent Facilitator