Aloha Waimalu Ohana!
If you are interested in volunteering here at Waimalu Elementary, here are a few ways to contact me: call me directly at (808) 307-4543, email Alejandra.Anakalea@hawaiidoe.org
, or just simply come to the PCNC room located in the library (doors nearest the cafeteria).
Here is a list of events we have this 2016-2017 school year that I will need volunteers for:
1) New School Year Picture Taking - (September 2016) * 4 Volunteers.
2) Book Fair - (October 2016) * 2 per day = mornings/afternoon.
3) Warrior Dash (November 2016 - i.e.: Fun Run) * As many as possible...
4) Student Flu Shot Clinic (January 2017) * 4 Volunteers
5) Spring Picture Taking (March 2017) * 2-4 Volunteers
6) Fundraising Events (On-Call) * Inquire with me/PCNC Room.
Mahalo in advance and have a wonderful school year!
Mrs. "Ale" Anakalea
Waimalu PCNC/Parent Facilitator